MULTIEYE VPFLR Vehicle Passenger Face and License Plate Recognition
The MULTIEYE VPFLR (Vehical Passenger Face & License Recognition) system automatically visualizes the faces of the driver and front passenger through the vehicle’s front glass and records all operations – even at high speeds. Optionally, the system can be combined with MULTIEYE ANPR license plate recognition. The VPFLR system is used for entrances and exits on company premises, parking facilities, properties or as part of official security.
MULTIEYE VPFLR by day
MULTIEYE VPFLR by night
- Automatic visualization and storage of driver and passenger through the front glass. Can be combined with the MULTIEYE ANPR license plate recognition system.
- Fields of application: Vehicle driver detection for traffic offences, manhunts, border controls, control of access / exit of commercial and industrial objects, logistics centers, airports, military, camps, endangered objects etc.
- Suppression of interfering light like car headlights
- Operation in flowing traffic, day / night independent, 24/7
- Cascadable for multiple lanes of traffic
- Monitoring, alerting and analysis functions
- Range: up to 35m, larger ranges on request
- System consisting of D/N video camera(s) with special lens mounted in weatherproof housing, one or more IR illuminators, PoE switch, MULTIEYE network video recorder, monitor and accessories. Optionally also available as portable solution with camera station MULTIEYE STORM and monitor and evaluation case.
- On-site project planning and commissioning support by artec factory technicians